Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Business Law

Well I have filled my summer with 3 classes. I am now starting to feel the affects of this choice already. alas I am doing all I can to try to be finished with my undergrad fall 2010 so I can start my MBA program. This leaves me feeling drained and tired most of the time.

Tonight is my fist business law test. I have a hard time complaining about this class because it has drastically changed since last year. From what I hear this class was a monster. Under the new format I find it very beneficial, but tonight is our first test covering the first 20 chapters of the book. Studying almost feels futile, most of the time I end up scratching my head a lot. You would think I would grasp this better than I do, because I read regulation and laws almost every day. This may be my problem. I look at laws and regulations so much it tires me to read about it when I am not at work.






I hope I do well. I am trying to keep my GPA up so I can guarantee I acceptance into a good MBA program. Well I better get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment